Our leadership assessment program outlines an approach to developing your team’s leadership skills, capacity to provide feedback, and manage the performance of their team. It will also provide a learning opportunity that is focused, practical and cost effective so as to rapidly develop skills and competencies while helping to retain key talent. The assessments may involve Managers, Directors, Executives, C-Suite or any individuals.
The goals of the assessment are to:
- Develop individual thought leadership, performance, confidence and contributions;
- Develop skills in the basic functions with a particular focus on performance management, giving developmental feedback and effective communication;
- Support the development of team cohesion and performance, particularly as it relates to developing the appropriate organizational culture.
Completion of the Leadership Effectiveness Analysis™ and Individual Directions Inventory™ (IDI) assessments
These tools are aimed at equipping leaders with insights about their behavior, impact on people and motivations.
LEA Assessment (Leadership Effectiveness Analysis)
Participants complete an online self self assessment.
IDI Assessment™ (Individual Directions Inventory)
Participants complete an online self assessment, which highlights the connection between motivation and behavior, offering a deeper understanding of what drives an individual.
- Preparation for the initial feedback from the assessments requires an in-depth analysis of the reports and data from each assessment and includes integration results for presentation to each participant.
- Consultant initial discussion with each participant to review LEA results. Each participant will be provided with their personal self assessment, along with their Resource Guide for developmental purposes.
Phase 2: (Optional)
Strategic Directions Assessment
The leadership team complete an LEA Strategic Directions™ questionnaire, which provides an opportunity for leadership to identify those competencies they see as being demonstrated by the ideal leader in your business. We would then bring the group together to look at the aggregated data to begin a very robust dialogue identifying approximately 6 – 8 dimensions (out of the 22 that the LEA measures) that are necessary for success and which are realistic for your business. One of the benefits of this process is that it brings people’s preconceptions about ideal leadership behavior to the surface and at the same time provides a vehicle for discussing culture and the leader’s role in culture creation. The added benefit is that once you have created a Strategic Directions profile, your leaders then have a reference point against which they can evaluate their own profile.
Assessment Options Customized to fit the needs of the client. If you would like more information on our services or would like to set up an informational meeting, please call S. Thomas Wharton, Managing Partner at 401.884.7959, Ext 301, or email firstname.lastname@example.org