Lifocus – OI Global Partners – Outplacement & Career Transition
Outplacement & Career Transition provide a comprehensive career search strategy designed to meet the needs of those in transition. Through active listening and discussions, our experienced counselors conduct a needs analysis to determine where each individual is in the career transition process. Our role is to help you identify your goals at this time of your life and to provide you with the resources necessary to deal with this transition as easily and successfully as possible.
Our Corporate Outplacement Programs are PRIVATE. Candidates are never required to attend multi-organizational group seminars. Every consultation and meeting is private – One on One. We will never substitute weekly meetings with virtual, remote or group seminars. Candidates are provided with our consultant’s cell phone number to address any concerns they may have at any time during the process.
We are concerned about the outcome, not just the process. Our career transition is always personalized. One on one weekly meetings with an ICCI Certified career counselor.
Outplacement & Career Transition Description
- Weekly scheduled private meetings with an ICCI certified career counselor
- Candidate and partner counseling, as needed
- Diagnostic career assessments
- Preparing a Value Proposition
- Building resumes, CV’s and cover letters for today’s job market
- Development of strategic self-marketing plan
- In-office development of candidate business cards
- Training on incorporating social media into the job search; LinkedIn training
- Working with executive search firms
- Networking – scripts, role play and leads provided
- Intensive job interview skills training using video role play analysis
- Compensation, contracts and benefits negotiation
- Entrepreneurial counseling & resources – the process of starting or acquiring a business
- Retirement counseling & resources—for retirement considerations, if needed
- Life coaching – lifetime skills, organizational skills, time management, etc.
- Focus On Life™ process; pre- and post-hire issues such as: onboarding, career goals, adjusting to company culture, assimilating to the new position, establishing work-place chemistry and awareness of job-specific skill and knowledge requirements
- Access to office facilities including telephone, fax, copier, computers with high speed Internet, company/network databases and reference materials
- Administrative support services as needed
- OI Solutions, on-line portal with lifetime access * includes Lexis Nexis
Outplacement & Career Transition is PRIVATE. Candidates are never required to attend multiorganizational group seminars. Every consultation and meeting is private – One on One. We will never substitute weekly meetings with virtual, remote or group seminars. Candidates are provided with our consultant’s cell phone number to address any concerns they may have at any time during the process.(View Slide Presentation)
Customized to fit the needs of the client. If you would like more information on our services or would like to set up an informational meeting, please call S. Thomas Wharton, Managing Partner at 401.884.7959, Ext 301, or email email@example.com