Lifocus Career Services provides state-of-the-art career transition services. We are a full service, professional career development firm that specializes in assisting professionals and executives through their career transitions. We have assisted thousands of healthcare, professional, technical, insurance, financial, manufacturing, non-profit and administrative employees find new jobs. Our work with you is always confidential.
Career transition programs include:
♦♦ Weekly scheduled private meetings with a certified career counselor
♦♦ Virtual online portal, with one year access for all outplacement programs at no additional cost. Training and support provided.
• Candidate and partner counseling, as needed
• Diagnostic career assessments
• Preparing a Value Proposition
• Building resumes, CV’s and cover letters for today’s job market
• Development of a strategic self-marketing plan
• Training on incorporating social media into the job search; we will build your LinkedIn profile!
• Working with executive search firms
• Networking – scripts, role play and leads provided
• Intensive job interview skills training using video role play analysis
• Compensation, contracts and benefits negotiation
• Entrepreneurial counseling & resources – the process of starting or acquiring a business
• Retirement counseling & resources—for retirement considerations, if needed
• Life coaching – lifetime skills, organizational skills, time management, etc.
• Focus On Life™ process; pre- and post-hire issues such as: onboarding, career goals, adjusting to company culture, assimilating to the new position, establishing work-place chemistry and awareness of job-specific skill and knowledge requirements
• Access to office facilities including telephone, fax, copier, computers with high-speed Internet, company/network databases and reference materials
• Administrative support services as needed
Our Corporate Outplacement Programs are PRIVATE with weekly meetings for the duration of the program plus free access to the virtual career portal for one year. Our certified career coaches serve as a confidante, advocate and career/job market expert. Clients are provided with their consultant’s cell phone number and email to address any concerns they may have at any time during the process.
Customized to fit the needs of the client. If you would like more information on our services or would like to set up an informational meeting, please call S. Thomas Wharton, Managing Partner at 401.884.7959, Ext 301, or email firstname.lastname@example.org