• Dead end job?
• No upward mobility?
• Dealing with stress from a terrible boss?
• Want to capitalize on a BOOMING job market?
Now is a great time, the best job market we’ve seen in
10 25 years!
Career Counseling/Career Coaching/Career Change/Job Search
Call Tom Wharton today for a free career evaluation and consultation 401.884.7959
★ ★ Spending more than 1 hour a day applying for jobs online? STOP IT! You’re doing it all wrong!★ ★
Lifocus Career Coaching Career Counseling has over 20 years of career counseling with a history of 100% success! We not only know the job market and the leaders at companies, but we also have strong relationships with people who are well-connected including recruiters, hiring managers, networking resources and local business leaders. You will learn the most effective way to apply for jobs, network, work with recruiters, interview and negotiate salary.
Through listening, brainstorming, assessments and weekly meetings, we will determine where you are in your career and where you would like to be. Our role is to help you more clearly identify your goals and to provide you with the resources necessary to achieve success as quickly as possible.
We are concerned about the outcome, not just the process. Our career transition is always personalized. One on one weekly meetings with me, Thomas Wharton, the owner with 24 years of success. If you are looking for a change in your career, give me a call, I can help!
- Weekly private meetings with me, Thomas Wharton, the owner, and ICCI certified career counselor
- You and your spouse/partner counseling, as needed
- Diagnostic career assessments
- Preparing a Value Proposition
- Building resumes, CV’s and cover letters
- Development of a strategic self-marketing plan
- In-office development of your business cards
- Training on incorporating social media into the job search; LinkedIn re-build and personal branding
- Working with executive search firms
- Skill coaching – identify and develop the competencies required for your industry/position
- Networking – scripts, role play and leads provided
- Intensive job interview skills training using video role play analysis
- Compensation, contracts and benefits negotiation
- Entrepreneurial counseling & resources – the process of starting or acquiring a business
- Retirement counseling & resources—for retirement considerations, if needed
- Life coaching – lifetime skills, organizational skills, time management, etc.
- Focus On Life™ process; pre- and post-hire issues such as: onboarding, career goals, adjusting to company culture, assimilating to the new position, establishing work-place chemistry and awareness of job-specific skill and knowledge requirements
- Access to office facilities including telephone, fax, copier, computers with Internet, company/network databases and reference materials AND…
- OI Solutions, your on-line eCareer portal with lifetime access * * includes Lexis Nexis
- Rhode Island Career Counseling – call today for a free consultation
Here’s how having a Career Counselor will benefit you with your career change or job search:
Local “Human Touch” with a Global Reach
Weekly one-on-one job development meetings with Thomas Wharton to keep you focused & on track
We are Rhode Island-based company with resources from our Global network of offices
24 hr access to your online career portal with new jobs in your field emailed to you daily, plus recruiter and company databases for research
Tom Wharton, a certified career coach, and owner will personally work with you as you conduct your job search
Building your resume, LinkedIn and social media brand for 2018 & beyond
Learn to master the art of networking (75% of all jobs are found that way)
Rehearsing and role-playing phone and face-to-face interviews as well as how to negotiate salary. Most people leave money on the table!
Receive an education on how to manage your career and find jobs fast!
Our Career Coaching is PRIVATE. You are never required to attend multi-organizational group seminars. Every consultation and meeting is private – one on one. We will never substitute weekly meetings with virtual, remote or group seminars. You are provided with my cell phone number to address any concerns you may have at any time during the process.
If you would like more information on our career change job search or would like to set up an informational meeting, please call Thomas Wharton, President and owner at 401.884.7959, Ext 301, or email email@example.com